A personal blender is a great investment, as long as it meets a few basic features.
This type of blender is perfect for its compact and lightweight design, ideal for carrying everywhere.
If you are thinking of buying one, keep reading and know what are those basic aspects that cannot be missing so that you can make the best investment.
The criteria that we have used to carry out our analysis and assessment are:
- Materials: It is essential that the glass is made of quality materials, resistant plastic such as Tritan or glass resistant to high temperatures. It should also incorporate a lid that seals perfectly to be able to carry it as a thermos. Generally, these glasses have a capacity that ranges between 350 and 500 ml.
- Power: Even if they are small, it is important that they have good power so that they can crush the different fruits and vegetables. At least you should make the juices and smoothies in less than a minute.
- Compact design: It should be small enough to fit in a bag. The ideal size is for the glass to be a little larger than a shaker, also to be light, weighing approximately 500 grams.
- Ease of Use: These blenders should be easy to use, generally have a single button, and sometimes incorporate a self-cleaning feature for convenience.
- Easy to clean: Because it is a device that is used very regularly, it is important that it is easy to clean. Many of these blenders incorporate the automatic cleaning system, but if not, it is essential that the parts are easily disassembled and can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Rechargeable: For a blender to be portable, it is essential that it can be recharged. Make sure it has good autonomy in relation to the charging time. Most often, it takes three hours to charge, which should last for 18 or 20 cycles or uses.
When to choose a mini blender
Do you enjoy cooking sauces, dressings, or quiche fillings and are tired of using a bulky blender?
Or are you looking for a tasty and simple way that entices you to eat only healthy and natural snacks like a fruit smoothie with some oil seeds or nuts?
Or maybe you love to play sports and like to mix your proteins or supplements with fruit smoothies to make them more enjoyable?
In all these cases, the mini blender is the best appliance to buy.
Firstly, it allows you to indulge your imagination by preparing everything you can think of.
Secondly, it is an appliance designed for those who work every day, play sports, or for those who generally have little time to prepare nutritious snacks. With the mini blender, you can prepare smoothies and smoothies in no time. So you no longer have to waste time going to the bar to buy healthy and nutritious fruit and vegetable-based smoothies.
Finally, personal blenders are the ideal choice both if you are skilled in the kitchen and with appliances and if you are not at all.
In fact, they work quite intuitively, and it takes very little to make you understand the best way to prepare the smoothie you’ve always wanted but never been able to make at home.
Advantages of using a Mini blender
Portable blenders are always an alternative to consider as they offer numerous benefits and, despite their compact size, they can be really efficient for preparing a large number of juices and smoothies.
Among its benefits, we can point out:
- Healthy diet outside the home: another great advantage of blenders is that they make it easier to have a healthy diet outside the home since it is much easier to make protein shakes and natural juices everywhere.
- Multifunction: in addition to crushing fruits and vegetables, the glasses of these blenders incorporate a lid that seals hermetically to take the glass anywhere without also having to carry the base and can incorporate other functions such as grinding coffee.
- No cables, no strings attached: These portable personal blenders typically run on rechargeable batteries, making them much easier to move around and store too. Of course, you must take into account the charging time of each blender and also its autonomy or, in other words, how many cycles or uses each recharge lasts.
Portability: portability is, without a doubt, the main advantage of having a blender of this style. As they are small and light, they usually weigh around 500 grams and can be comfortably carried in a bag and even hung up at the gym.
How to Make Smoothies with a Personal Mini Blender
Making a delicious smoothie in an individual blender is much easier than it sounds, and the best part is that you can get a delicious, natural, and healthy result in just a few minutes.
You can also combine a large number of fruits and vegetables and thus experiment with the flavors that you like the most.
- Step 1: Add water: before adding the base of the smoothie, it is essential to add a little liquid. You can start with a cup and then add a little more if you want a more watery texture. If, on the other hand, you want a thick smoothie, the less water you add, the better.
- Step 2: the next step is to add the base, and for this, you must select the fruits or vegetables to use. Chop them into bite-size pieces to make the blender’s work easier. Take into consideration that portable blenders usually have a capacity for individual servings. This is also the time to add a little bit of a natural sweetener if you want to.
- Step 3: Mix: Once all the ingredients are in, the mixing process begins. Generally, the smoothie requires between 30 and 45 seconds to obtain a good final result. Mini portable blenders usually have a single speed, so it is a very simple step.
We recommend you to read: Benefits of having a personal size blender.