Have you ever heard of smoothie bowls?
These are real smoothies "in the bowl," very trendy lately because they are not only healthy and tasty, but when properly decorated, they are also incredibly photogenic!
They are prepared with frozen fruit and vegetable milk and are ideal for a fresh and nutritious breakfast in spring or summer.
Compared to a classic smoothie, the Smoothie Bowl has a creamier consistency and, in fact, is eaten with a spoon, almost reminiscent of ice cream. How not to love her?
Once ready, it can really be garnished with any ingredient you want to satisfy all your cravings and nutritional needs. A few examples?
Fresh fruit such as strawberries, cherries, raspberries, blueberries, peaches, apricots, bananas, or mangoes. Dried fruits such as raisins, walnuts, almonds, coconut flakes, dried ginger, or goji berries. And still chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp seeds, cocoa drops, edible flowers, cereals, muesli... and so on and so forth.
Preparing a Smoothie Bowl is also very simple, and below we explain, in a few steps, how to do it using a blender.
- 150 gr of frozen fruit
- 1 frozen sliced banana
- 250 ml of vegetable milk
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter or peanut butter
- Fresh or dried fruit, seeds, or anything else to garnish
- Freeze the fruit you want to make the smoothie bowl with for at least 24 hours
- Take the frozen fruit, the 250ml of vegetable milk, and the 2 tablespoons of butter and put everything in the blender cup, turning it on. Adjust the consistency by adding more vegetable milk if you want a more liquid result or other frozen fruit for a thicker result.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl
- Garnish to taste and enjoy your smoothie bowl right away
Read Related Articles Below: