Making this homemade fruit juice together is really easy. Let’s find out how to do it together.
- 1 kg of pitted yellow peaches
- 700 ml of water
- 200 g of sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
1. The first thing to do to make homemade peach juice is to focus on fruit. You will need well-ripened peaches, in this case, yellow peaches. You will first have to remove the peel.
2. Once this is done, cut the peaches into pieces. You won’t need to be very precise in this operation.
3. Inside a saucepan, add the water and pour the sugar. Then mix with a wooden spoon so as to completely dissolve the sugar.
4. You can now add the chopped peaches prepared just before.
5. When the mixture reaches a boil, you can also add the juice of a lemon. You will then continue cooking for another 15 minutes at least or in any case until the peaches are very soft.
6. When the fruit is well softened, you can blend it using an immersion blender. You will need to get a very smooth mixture.
7. At this point, you can pour the peach juice into the previously sterilized glass bottles until they are completely full.
8. Close with the cap, also sterilized. At this point, you can let the juice cool and then put it in the fridge, or you can boil the bottles for another 20 minutes in hot water to keep your homemade fruit juice longer.
You can prepare an excellent peach juice with a blender. You must first always clean the fruit and cut it into pieces. Then add the water and sugar to the jug and let it go for 2 minutes at 100 ° C. Anti-clockwise stirring speed.
At this point, you can also add the fruit and lemon juice and continue cooking for another 15 minutes or, in any case, until the fruit is cooked. When it is well softened, you can blend with a blender for 30 seconds or until you have obtained a very smooth mixture.
The ideal is to use yellow peaches, but alternatively, you can use your favorite peach. What matters is that they are well ripe so that your juice is fragrant and tasty.
Homemade peach juice can be stored for 3-4 days in the refrigerator. If you have boiled it, it will keep in the pantry for 6-7 months. In this case, it must be stored in a cool and dry place.