Add two teaspoons of lemon and celery to garnish this all-natural drink. It can be kept in the fridge for up to three days. Be careful to remove the twigs from the tomatoes.
Tomato juice recipe
The best refreshing drink, the most natural, and also the most effective for recovering energy: tomato juice. Simple, genuine, and homemade. Without wasting money on sugary drinks and without making unnecessary purchases of industrial tomato juices that may not have the announced authenticity. Among other things, natural tomato juice protects against sun damage, improves bone function, is rich in vitamins, and is considered a valuable antioxidant. Plus, with this very simple and all-natural recipe (including a touch of celery), you can make it at home in just a few minutes.
- 200 gr of untreated ripe tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- A few drops of Tabasco (to taste)
- Celery for garnish
- Wash and dry the tomatoes carefully, put them in the blender and turn them on. Add the juice of a squeezed lemon, a pinch of salt, and pepper, and mix carefully.
- Transfer the smoothie into a glass bottle with an airtight lid and store it in the refrigerator for about 2-3 days.