This drink is delicious and refreshing. With frozen fruit, you can make a wonderful banana, pineapple, and blueberry smoothie that is rich in vitamins and very cool. It is a very simple and very healthy way to eat fruit, and if you do it in the afternoon, you can have a very pleasant snack for all ages. You need to have a blender to feasibly blend this drink and leave as few lumps as possible.
- 110 g of banana cut into small pieces and frozen
- 170 g of natural pineapple cut into small pieces and frozen
- 60 g of frozen blueberries
- 350 ml of soy milk, skim, or any vegetable type
- 2 tablespoons of condensed milk (optional)
How to prepare it
- The measured grams of these fruits are only a reference to making the recipe as it is made. It’s okay to add more bananas, fewer pineapples, or more blueberries.
- In my case, I did it in the Thermomix robot, but it can be done with any other robot or blender.
- I poured natural pineapple, banana, blueberries, and two tablespoons of condensed milk into the glass. I started beating it at speed 6.
- You can beat it and gradually add milk as you blend. Milliliters of milk is another reference, and if you like more liquid or thicker, you just have to add or remove more milk. In total, I will have needed some 40 seconds to beat him.
- We serve the smoothie in glasses and drink it before the cold of the frozen fruit melts.